Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Greatest Accomplisments these last two years

My greatest accomplishment in the last two years have been already accomplished and that was to be a a Dragons basketball team and to start. When our season started I set a goal for myself to score fifteen or more points in a single game. I worked very hard every game and every practice and I worked hard in school too. When I was a freshmen I fooled around sometimes but then I took it serious and then into sophomore year and I've been passing all my classes ever since, I can't wait until my junior year because that's one step closer to graduation.

4 comments:

  1. I am happy for you, but I would like to know Academic wise, what is your Greatest Accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job little man your steppin up in the world but like tierra said people would also like to know about you academic accomplishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, look over your comments before posting them.

    Names need to be capitalized (like Tierra)
    your ≠ you're

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some good accomplishments but you could do better on your work.

    ReplyDelete